Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funniest.Thing.Ever.

Thursday's are trash collection days here at LP's house.

It's now a rare occasion that I'm home at this time (9 a.m.) since I have fancied myself a new job-- however! Someone knew I must have needed a good laugh.

Setting: LP, stirring around the kitchen, barely able to function, waiting for the coffee to brew. "Hurry up and trickle down faster, I have to finish my research assignment!!1" She hears the sound of the garbage truck finishing up it's trash collection business on her street.

Garbage men:  [Load up the family's garbage]
Garbage truck: [Starts to speed away]
Garbage man: YAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!


....what the?  I kid you not. A loud, boisterous, YAHOO came from the man on the back. Apparently picking up the trash gives you the same rush as lassoing wild hog. 

In either event, coffee's done. 


------------------
1. Internal monologue.  It's known that I can't function before the ten o'clock hour without coffee running through my veins.  Or a good green tea.  Or even a Chai tea latte...it is Chai season now, too. 

Aside:  It was too much energy to run to the window to check them out...too bad for them, they could have potentially made the Hottie Watch! 

No comments: