Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crowley's

Having rid my body of my weak liver cells last week on vacation, I have quickly become friends with Crowley's Package Store at Tatnuck Square.

(I think they liked me when I desperately asked what time they opened in the morning when they were getting a new shipment of my new favorite treat, Michelob Ultra fruit infused beer: pomegranate-raspberry, tangerine-orange, and lime-cactus1. All amazing.)

Don't let the size of the storefront fool you, either. Although small, they have quite a wide variety for all taste buds, plus they're sure to always have your favorite 30 in stock.

The prices are less expensive than the Discount Liquor Store on Mill Street2.

And, when you stock up for the weekend's (or day's!) activities, and you've bought clearly more than you can handle3, they walk your packages to your car with you!


Salute.






------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What? I was leaving for the Cape that next morning. Don't judge.
2. And, they're on my shit list for the punk working the check out that would not accept an out-of-state ID from someone who was clearly over the age of 21. I had my in-state ID, too, and the sale was still a no-go. I shant be patronizing that establishment anytime in the near future.
3. Calling all strapping young men...where were you?! Thank you, Poppa Crowley!

No comments: