Monday, July 14, 2008

What's the Best You Can Do With $1.99?

Early last week, I excitedly booked myself a Saturday facial at Jeffrey Roberts. They are running excellent specials on several premium services (facials, brazilians, etc), but more on that later. About an hour before my scheduled appointment, I got a phone call canceling it! Sad, but I will reschedule for later this week.

Instead, I decided to get an oil change. I had had a bad experience previously with Valvoline, so I had been planning on taking it to the dealership. I had ALSO had a bad experience with Patrick Subaru, so myself and my hopes for a smooth oil change went to Long Subaru in Webster.

How suprised was I to find that if I was a first time customer and provided them with an email address, the oil change was only $1.99! This is only a one time deal, but still! They also washed Simba at no extra charge. That means that I got two services totaling at least $40 for $1.99!

1 comment:

Ben Mies said...

Thanks for the 2 dollar oil change heads up. I'm excited.