Monday, July 21, 2008

Jeffrey Roberts

Since I already had an oil change, and I also had Thursday off, I decided it was time to cash in that missed facial. I showed up about 30 seconds prior to my 9:00 am appointment, and I think I was visibly nervous as this was in fact my first time ever. While I really enjoyed the convenience of an early morning appointment on my day off, I actually really disliked this schedule shift when I tried to book other appointments around my work schedule.

ANYWAY. This experience really was excellent. There was a massage, an exfoliation (or three, I'm not actually sure). Then, there was a masque, followed by more massage. At this point, I actually got a little nervous that perhaps I hadn't booked the $25 facial, and would be asked for $65 upon checkout. Then, there was this weird gun like thing that used electricity & Argon gas to prevent post-facial breakouts. Then more massage. Then a moisturizing mask. Probably another massage. The point is, it was a good deal for $25.

Additionally, they are running a few other specials including a $35 mani/pedi combo, $35 brazilian ($55 at St Cyr, $65 normally. This is a good deal.), and some other awkward waxing and miscellaneous procedures.

No comments: