Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's that time of year again...

...back to school!

Which really only means one thing around the Tatnuck area: new, fine college specimens to check out on my daily workout1!

Things haven't been all that interesting on my three mile strut jog, now that Little League is over and the DILFs aren't out. (When does Little League start up again anyways? Answer: not soon enough.) We just get the occasional honk from the teenage admirers, the exaggerated stares from the brothers rollin' by, and, of course, the thumbs up from Wheelchair Guy who's always scootin' around Mill Street2.

But, now, school's back in session (or soon will be for others!) and the eye candy will be plentiful.




------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Some call me Mrs. Robinson. I kid, I kid. And, it's not like they're all under 21. For instance, KG and I's new favorite bartender for martinis: self-described as on the "ten year plan at Worcester State." Not overly ambitious, but good to look at, and he makes one fine Cosmo.
2. All of these: always appreciated.

No comments: