Friday, August 8, 2008

Props to our Alma Mater!

I can actually say, 100%, without a doubt, that I made my Daddy proud today - it's not every day that one reaches Forbes status.

(Especially not at 23! I thought I'd have to wait until at least mid-30s.)

At the end of July, Forbes released a list of the "Top Colleges For Getting Rich." Schools were ranked based on the pay of alumni with 10 to 20 years of work experience.

And, for the top 10, we have:

1. Dartmouth College
2. Princeton University
3. Stanford University
4. Yale University
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
6. Harvard University
7. University of Pennslyvania
8. University of Notre Dame
9. Polytechnic University of New York, Brooklyn
9. Worcester Polytechnic Institute
11. University of Chicago

Yeah, Tech!

Of course, haters argue that the people that go to these schools would be successful regardless, but, really? I don't see UMASS Lowell on the list1.

I see good things in our future, KG!










------------------------------------------------------------------
1. It's OK, I have friends that graduated from here.

No comments: